If you want to learn how to use e-mail marketing to grow your revenue, this blog is for you.

Many of the orthodontists and dentists that work with Engage have an extensive database of e-mail addresses from previous visits. This is a low-hanging fruit you shouldn’t be ignoring. 

Let's talk about how you can use calibrated e-mail marketing within your practice to grow your revenue. 

Calibrated e-mail marketing is powerful. Consider these three ways doctors grow their practices: 

1. They sell more

2. They increase their prices

3. They upsell their existing clients

E-mail can help you to acquire new patients and upsell existing patients that might need a new service. 

Pro- tip: Leverage your e-mail campaigns to stay on top of the mind of your clients. Only 3% of the market you reached was ready to purchase at the moment of your first touchpoint. The other 97% might still be out there scanning through options to get their orthodontic services. Let them know you are the best available option in the area.

Here are 3 things you should be doing in regards to e-mail to grow your practice. 

Create educational e-mail content.

Speak to your clients before they walk into your consultation. Educate your clients about what they should expect from your services, and get rid of the uncertainty hurdle from the beginning. Trust me, you’ll soon notice that the sales process is so much easier.

Pro-tip: Make a list of the FAQ’s you get from your clients during their first consultation and create e-mails answering those questions. Give them a clear picture of what is going on.

Don't be afraid to send e-mails. 

Done is better than perfect. Many of our clients can get worried about the content they are sending. Try to overcome that fear, make sure you are sending essential and functional information, and ship it.

Pro-tip: You don’t need the BEST e-mail, just make something that looks good. Here’s a list with the essential elements of a good performing video.  

  • Good Typography
  • A nice graphic
  • Concise information
  • Call to action
  • A STRONG subject line

Review, recalibrate and repeat.

This is why we encourage you to press the “send” button. You’ll have the opportunity to do better. When you have the results of your first e-mail, it’s time to review performance, recalibrate and send the following e-mail. 

Pay special attention to key indicators:

  • Open rate
  • Best performing day of the week
  • Optimal hours to send e-mails
  • Most attractive topics

Easy as that. Speak to your customers even before they come into your consultation.

Was this article helpful? We break it down even further on our YouTube channel. Watch this video to catch the rest of the details:

Our Blog

August 12, 2020
Welcome To The The Practice Aligner Podcast

To the entrepreneurs and the leaders who risked it all to open their own dental and ortho practices: Cheers! Welcome to the The Practice Aligner. Podcast. We started this podcast for the visionary who was willing to go out on a limb to build something bigger.

Luis Trevino

CEO & Co-Founder
August 11, 2020
The importance of reactivating your email list

Let's talk about your list. Not your to-do list; your mailing list. Let’s deep dive into the detailed, curated, and exhaustive list of the many patients that have opted into your emails and texts.

Maripili Menchaca

CMO & Co-Founder
August 12, 2020
Top 3 Excuses Clients Use To Avoid Closing & How To Respond

After all that time spent designing marketing strategies and nurturing your leads, it comes down to the moment of truth — the consultation.

Luis Trevino

CEO & Co-Founder
may 14, 2013
3 EASY Ways to Calibrate Your Email Marketing

If you want to learn how to use e-mail marketing to grow your revenue, this blog is for you. Let's talk about how you can use calibrated e-mail marketing within your practice to grow your revenue.

Luis Trevino

CEO & Co-Founder
may 14, 2013
5 Things Your Advertising Funnel Should Have

Tell us, what does your advertisement funnel look like? An ad funnel is a system that helps to lead prospects and convert them into paying clients. It represents the whole process that customers go through.

Maripili Menchaca

CMO & Co-Founder
may 14, 2013
How One Ortho Started a Practice IN THE MIDDLE of the Pandemic

Today we want to share our client success interview with Krystal Smith, the co-owner of Next Level Orthodontics. Their office generated OVER 400k in total production revenue with us despite...

Luis Trevino

CEO & Co-Founder

Submit Now to Get 14 Days
Trial For Free!

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.